We, at the Academy of Entrepreneurs, have made it our mission to empower everyone with the entrepreneurial skills and network to solve environmental, social and economic problems brought about by COVID-19.
Did you know that;
“We need Social Entrepreneurs more than ever. Entrepreneurship is the key to rebuilding a sustainable future and to change the world.”
– Paula Mills, Founder and CEO of the Academy of Entrepreneurs
We have created this program together with our friends at the United Nations, Grameen and a handful of award-winning Social Entrepreneurs, and Paula Mills herself will be exclusively teaching all of her top tips as a Social Entrepreneur since the age of 9.
What does our 4 weeks Online Social Entrepreneurship program include?
- 4 Weeks of 4hrs of Live Classes (16hrs in total)
- 8 Webinar/Interviews with leading Social Entrepreneurs from around the world (Zoom / Instagram Live) including leaders from the United Nations and Grameen
- Access to a private Facebook Group/Community of Social Entrepreneurs
- Graduation Certificate
- Hackathon with a prize of $1,000 voucher for the winner
- … and of course, the best skills and tools to transform your idea into a Social Impact Enterprise that will change the world!
There is no price.
You can donate however much you want towards it.Click here to sign up
🔥 Very Limited Spots.
Register now so you can join our program and change the world. 🚀🌍✨